Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 Highlights Of The Year


My highlight of the year was going  to camp, involved in sports and meeting new friends. At camp we got to do a lot of fun things, see and touch different types of sheep, explore around the Waiotapu Thermal Park and other things.

This year I was involved in many sports then I ever had been, I’ve made it into different sports teams and the teams have made it into Auckland Champs. I even meet some new friends in the beginning of the year.

My low light of the year is leaving Pt England School, I will dearly miss my friends and teachers. I will never forget the teachers who made me become a good Pt Englander. For the past 9 years I have loved this school so much I don’t want to leave but unfortunately I have to move on.

Next week Thursday will be my last time wearing the school uniform. I will always live by the motto Strive To Succeed. Pt England is always going to be in my heart and I will always be a Pt Englander. Pt England for life.

No comments: