Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Car Boot Sale Reflection

Last week Saturday there was a Car Boot Sale at the Pt England School car park and I went to participate. It was to fundraise money for the Yr 7 and 8 camp and I hoped that they enjoyed it much more then I did. The best selling item from our options was the raffle ticket for the basket full of easter eggs (delicious). I was quite surprised how much we made and I also was surprised how delicious the year 7 and 8 extension store had a lot of yummy cakes and cupcakes. At the end of the Car Boot sale we announced the winner for the raffle ticket and guess who won it was Matthew R from school it was a little bit sad for the people who was not lucky enough but I hope they did enjoy having fun.

Parents started packing up their things and head of home and it was also getting late I started walking home but before heading home I said goodbyes to my friends. I hoped we made enough money to pay off. I also want to give a big thanks to the people that participated in the Car Boot sale and also brought stuff we really appreciate.

No comments: