Friday, November 25, 2011

My Reflection About This Year

Sometimes I wonder how well I do at school, my teacher says I am a bright girl but my writing is mumble jumble and I do agree with him. Reading and Maths I’m doing great, my goal next year is to keep out of drama’s and stay on task during class. I have been thinking about what kind of things I have been involved in and what fun times I did at camp and school.
This year I have really enjoyed having a Netbook to work on because I learn more with the Internet and find information by searching, another thing is I write allot so I can get better and better and there are allot more reasons about why I enjoy working on my Netbook. Furthermore having a Netbook has meant so much for me and my parents, because my parents wants me to grow up to be a intelligent women, most definitely the best thing is going on to different and exciting sites. The hardest thing for me is staying out of my Netbook and waiting patiently.
This year was the best year of school for me, taking with me during the holidays the memories. Next year I can’t wait to be a year seven and to meet my knew teacher and friends.

No comments: