Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Golden Retrievers












My favourite animal in the world is defiantly a puppy because they are sooo cute, cuddly, fun to play with and all sorts of things. I will loveeee to have one when I grow up and will take extra good care for it. The kind of puppy I will like is a golden retriever because they are used for gun dogs to retrieve shot waterfowl such as ducks and upland game birds during hunting and shooting parties which are interesting. Golden retrievers are friendly and are the fifth most popular family dog breed in the United States. To keep them warm they use a dense inner coat that provides it with adequate warmth and the outer coat is sleek and water repellent, and lies flat against the body.So that is why I love to have a golden retriever puppy when I grow up.

No comments: