Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Sick Days

All tucked up into bed,warm and snugly to get better. Sick and not going to school, boring. Staying home is quiet cool but sometimes uninteresting, there’s nothing to do at home but lie down. Sick is not really fun but is cool because you don’t do work. After a few days I was back on my feet, ready to go school. I arrived at school happy and exited to be back from sickness, in the distance I see Jasmine walking up. As she came closer and closer I shouted out “HI”. She sat down with me and whispered “Its my BIRTHDAY” I stood up and gave her a big hug and said “HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE”. We ate some delicious afghan cookies which her mum and dad, with chocolate fudge and a marvelous cake which they brought.It felt good to be back at school, with all my friends and teachers is where I feel good the most.

No comments: