Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mary L My 2010 Refelection


This year I’ve enjoyed camp,making movies,trips and google apps. Learning about Google Apps was the most amazing thing making my new password was really hard to think of and remembering my crazy number was really easy. Things that I like to do more often is helping people like my teachers or friends. To work harder I have to keep on task to make our movies and not be lazy. Some of my memories were quiet funny but the best memory was going to camp Kayaking,Rock Climbing,Skate Land,Ten Pin Bowling and the final best swimarma we went to the swimming pool because it was our last day. My goal for next year is to make it into talent camp for the year 6 Netball Team. The best way to learn for me is to go into groups and talk about it or you can sit on the floor while your teacher explains what to learn. The most thing that I’ve improved is filming and exporting.

3 comments:

Miss K said...

A lovely reflection Mary. I love your netball goal - you know that you can do it!
Thank you for all of your amazing help this year. It has been so nice having someone I could rely on to get a job done. Even Mrs Telea loved watching you working hard on or class movies ad voiceovers.
I wish you all the best for a successful year 6, i know that Pt England will see a lot of you as you become a senior student.

Rebekah Lloyd said...

Hello!
My name is Rebekah, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama, USA. I you want to look at my blog for Dr. Strange's EDM310 class, feel free to do so!
I really enjoyed reading your reflection about last year! It sounds like you did a bunch of really interesting activities! I also have to learn about making movies and using Google Apps, so I understand how hard it can be, but keep up the great work! It is definitely worth it in the end! I hope that you reach your goal and make the Netball team this year, I am sure that you will do great!
Have a nice day,

Rebekah

Alexandra Maniaci said...

Hi, Mary!
My name is Alexandra Maniaci, I’m a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class. My blog can be viewed at http://maniacialexandraedm310.blogspot.com. It sounds like you were a very busy person this past year! I’m glad you had fun at camp, and I wish you luck with the camp for the year 6 Netball Team. It’s good that you work hard and aren’t lazy because sometimes it’s hard to stay on task. I also think it’s better to work in groups, that way you can help each other out. Good luck with the rest of your school work, and keep up the excellent work!