Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The dumbest thing I ever done is

I knew at the time it was stupid, but the dumbest thing I have ever done is pee my pants at the rugby field, while I was watching my brother play. You see the toilets at the rugby field were messy, ugly, disgusting and scary. I was so afraid that I needed my big sister Lia to come with me. unfortunately she wasnt so nice and I had no choice, I peed my pants right there. I told my Mum and Dad and we had to hop back in the van and go home. We left my big brother behind. I had to sit in the back by myself because no one wanted to sit next to me. When we arrived back home I had a nice warm relaxing shower.

1 comment:

Turuhira said...

Hi Mary.L , Wow! what a very interesting story. You really needed to go home and go toilet. Whenever you to your brothers game again remember go toilet.

Nice sentence beginnings.WOW I REALLY LIKE IT!!!!!

By Turuhira